This recipe is fast, simple, delicious, and most importantly super healthy! It's only three ingredients which is amazing these days (busy busy busy). I found this recipe here, and I am so happy I found it! These days making food and general activities have been very exhausting so I am super happy when I find simple recipes like these. Anyways, go make this recipe right now and tell me what you think!
- 2 frozen bananas (freeze overnight)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- Blend the frozen bananas and vanilla in a food processor
- Stir in blueberries
- Spread onto parchment paper
- Place into freezer for at least 4 hours
- Eat directly from the freezer
Enjoy! Let me know what you think!